PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION POLICY: ONEKIN
CONTROLLER – Who is the data controller of your data?
Directorate of Quality and Food Industries, Department of Economic Development and Infrastructures
Donostia-San Sebastián 1, 01010, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava
Phone number: 945018000
The ONEKIN programme is managed by FUNDACION HAZI as data processor.
Granja Modelo, s/n, 01192 Arcaute, Álava
Phone number: 945 00 32 40
Mail to exercise your rights: email@example.com
PURPOSE – Why do we process your data?
To manage the aid program for agri-food and wood SMEs and micro SMEs, as well as their related services, to improve their degree of entrepreneurship, digitisation and innovation.
- To manage requests for general information in relation to the ONEKIN programme
- To manage requests for specialised advice
- To send informative communications through the newsletter with content of interest to subscribers about the ONEKIN programme
- To capture and disseminate audiovisual material arising from projects with an interest in disseminating and publishing them on the website
LEGAL BASIS – What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
Processing necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the data controller, in accordance with Article 6.1.e) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Law 38/2003, dated 17 November on General Subsidies (hereinafter, LGS) and by Royal Decree 887/2006, dated 21 July, approving the Regulations of the LGS (hereinafter, RLGS), regarding the management principles contained in said LGS and the information referred to in its Article 20, all pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 3.2, which determines said application.
- Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of the Commission dated 17 June 2014 declaring certain categories of aid compatible with the internal market in application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1407/2013 dated 18 December 2013, on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the operation of the European Union to de minimis aid (EUOJ, L no. 352, dated 24/12/2013).
Consent for the capture and dissemination of audiovisual material, in accordance with Article 6.1.a) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
RECIPIENTS – In what cases do we communicate your data?
The personal data related to the audiovisual material prepared for the dissemination of projects will be communicated through the website and other means of communication, where appropriate.
Personal data may also be transferred when required to comply with a standard.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS – When are they carried out?
The management of data does not involve any international transfers of said data.
RETENTION – How long do we retain data?
15 years of age
RIGHTS – What rights do you have when you provide us your data?
Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether FUNDACIÓN HAZI is processing their personal data or not.
Data subjects specifically have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of any inaccurate data or request the deletion, if applicable, whenever the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, for example.
Whenever processing is based on obtaining someone’s consent, this person may request its revocation, which will not affect the processing taken place prior to stating this.
Data subjects may request the restricted processing of their data under certain circumstances, in which case, they will only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims. Data subjects can exercise their rights by sending their request by post to Granja Modelo, s/n, 01192 Arcaute, Álava or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly when you have not satisfactorily exercised your rights, at the postal and/or electronic address indicated on its website.
The security measures implemented correspond to those provided in Annex II (Security measures) of Royal Decree 3/2010, dated 8 January, regulating the National Security Scheme within the scope of Electronic Administration.