28 February 2023 / From 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
To increase food production in the Basque Country, promoting the primary sector and the local food chain, and to guarantee greater territorial balance by providing quality of life for the people who live and work in rural and coastal areas.
Bittor Oroz, Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Industry.
Boosting the economy in rural and coastal areas.
Jone Fernández, Director of Rural and Coastal Development and European Policies.
First sector: SMEs
Leandro Azkue, Director of Fisheries and Aquaculture.
Jorge Garbisu, Director of Agriculture and Livestock.
- Modernisation of the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- Aid for the development of fishing areas
- Animal welfare certification
- Transition to organic production
- Handitu innova
- Agricultural associations
Raúl Pérez, Director of Quality and Food Industries
Peli Manterola, Director of the HAZI Foundation.
- Lehiatu promotion
- Lehiatu investment
- Sectoral intervention wine investment
- Sectoral intervention wine promotion
- Fruit and vegetables sectoral intervention
- Quality schemes
- Agricultural and forestry production clusters
- Elkarteak Food
- Berriker R&D aid
- Food digitisation
- Ikertalent Grants
Bioeconomy, Circular Economy and Environment:
Raúl Pérez, Director of Quality and Food Industries.
- Grants for environmental projects
- Innovation grants in circular economy
- SMEs circulate
11:30 End of day
Reserve your place
Agro-Food and Fisheries Sector Observatory
All the latest news from the Basque Agrifood and Fishing Sector.
Do you not find what you are looking for?
Tell us about your project
Fill in the form to send us your project and an expert will contact you.